You may ask yourself whether it is in your best interest to have a web site for your company, organization or even yourself.
If you want information about your organization readily available to people all over the world then the answer is a resounding YES.
With most searches for information starting with the web, it is now more important than ever to have a web site.
In fact, most potential clients and customer expect companies large and small to have a web site.
Top 10 Advantages of Having A Web Site
- Audience – Information about your business is available to anyone in the world with an Internet connection.
There is no better way to reach a wide audience.
- Access – Access to your business information is available on the web 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Competition – The web levels the playing field so you can more effectively compete with other companies.
A web site is the "great equalizer" in that a small company web site can look just as good, or better, than the web site of a large company.
- Cost savings – The potential cost savings are significant in that clients and customers have access to current information at any time of the day, without the need for human intervention.
This can help lower your administrative costs.
- Maintenance – Update the content of your web site on your time.
All web site updates are immediately viewable so users see up-to-the-minute information.
- Search – Get noticed by the search engines.
Users can now find your web site using the major search engines.
- Communication – A web site gives clients and customers one more way to reach you.
- Networking – Use your web site to network with other companies and build relationships.
- Publicity – Publicize your web site by linking with other web sites.
- Awareness – Enhance your image by placing your web site address on your business card.